Bulls Game Notes For Friday @ Miami
* Last season, the Bulls and Heat were the number one and two seeds in respectively in the East. If this season ended today, Miami would be the top seed while Chicago checks in at number five in the conference.
* Including postseason, the Heat have won four home games in a row against the Bulls. Including the playoffs, Chicago has not scored 100 points or more at Miami since March 9, 2009 (eight games).
* LeBron James has shot 45 percent or better from the field in eight consecutive games. Dwyane Wade had a run of 11 straight with that percentage end on Wednesday against the Mavericks. James has had two other streaks of 10 straight this season.
* Miami has played in consecutive overtime games for the first time this season and won consecutive overtime games for the first time since January 7, 2011 at Milwaukee and January 9, 2011 at Portland.
* LeBron James (32), Dwyane Wade (27) and Chris Bosh (17) combined to score 76 points vs. Dallas on January 2, marking the 59th time they have combined for at least 70 points in a single game.
* In Chicago’s win at Orlando on Wednesday, three Bulls players posted 20 or more points (Carlos Boozer: 31 points, Luol Deng: 23 points and Taj Gibson: 21 points) for the second time in a game this season (Boozer/Deng/Joakim Noah did it at Phoenix on November 14). Boozer’s 31 points and Gibson’s 21 points both marked season highs.