Bulls Game Notes For Friday vs. Orlando
Chicago has won three straight, and seven of eight, from Orlando. Neither team has reached 100 points in any of the last five meetings.
* Orlando has lost its last nine road games, which is the second-longest active road losing streak in the NBA (Bobcats – 11).
* Each of the Bulls’ last five games (3-2) has been decided by four points or less, including Thursday’s 92-90 win over the Nets. Chicago has played a league-high 23 games decided by four points or less this season, going 13-10 (.565) in those contests. *
* Nikola Vucevic has pulled down at least 11 rebounds in eight straight, and in 10 of his last 11, games.
* Carlos Boozer had 29 points and 18 rebounds in Chicago’s win over Brooklyn on Thursday. It was his seventh double-double in his last eight games.
* The Bulls are 5-2 since Nazr Mohammed replaced the injured Joakim Noah as the team’s starting center. The 35-year old Mohammed is averaging 7.3 rebounds and 1.0 block per game in these contests.